RGT 3.80% 38.0¢ argent biopharma limited

6.4c now what? My analysis

1. 1,376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 448
    I see lots of people are asking so Ill tell you what Im doing and seeing. It's my opinion. And obviously since you don't know who I am you should always be careful.

Ok. Let's go.

It looks like we're sliding with no end in sight.

That's where you need to use the right technical indicators. Rsi oversold and bottom bollinger band in support. Monthyl mid bollinger band in support.

That means 6.4c to 6.1c is a great entry point and very solid.

It also means if it ever goes below then yes it'll continue going down. As such I'd put a stop at 5.9c.

Globally, industry news are coming. Canada especially.

Specifically to mxc, gmp, orders, potential sell of a division, news on facilities and production, new product with cbd...

That means when the pipeline a company has extrinsic and intrinsic news pending you don't really want to sell.

Finally, tax time brings bearish pressure. Look at last year. Buying in June 2017 was a killer buy.

I may post a graph, but I've topped up today middle of the day at 6.5c because I'm not even convinced all orders at 6.4c will be filled.

I could have topped up a lot of other holdings or added new stocks but I chose Mxc.

Finally as a bonus, I'll let you in on thefuture of stocks globally and in australia.

... it's bullish... very bullish...

You're in a long term and disruptive industry. Changing your mind is only a good idea when significant events change things. I don't see it.

I don't hold many mxc. One of my smallest holdings. However, happy to help out.

A few more weeks until we see the long awaited turn around in stocks. JAN feels like the distant past but I've predicted 3 bullish waves on 2018. Technically we're due another one for all MC stocks here. Canada being the likely catalyst.

Good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.0¢
Change
-0.015(3.80%)
Mkt cap ! $17.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.0¢ 39.0¢ 37.5¢ $3.279K 8.598K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1707 37.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.0¢ 718 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.