RGT 0.00% 30.5¢ argent biopharma limited

6.4c now what? My analysis, page-10

1. 1,376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 448
    Action is normal, a reversal does increase volatility in general, however here it's limited due to market fatigue globally and locally, as well as small volumes.

Not much selling pressure, the pace of sellers orders being created, vs buy orders, in the current context, is one of the element confirming this is it.

I'd now give less than 45% chance of MGC ever going back below 6.3C.

When you'll look back at the chart, you'll understand why I called this Harvey Nicholls ann huge. You'll see it's the actual marker of the reversal.

Markets are completely logical, never buy into manipulation stuff, manipulations are market forces that are part of the market, it's normal people try stuff, but other people see it and buy it off, nobody leaves money on the table.

I remember ZLD when I was starting to buy last year, saw things that made me go huge at 0.70. That means those manipulations attracted buyers like me.

The market is never wrong. Something I learnt with experience. When I realised the one time I lost money it was MY mistake, and worked harder to understand what drives the SP of a share, then everything changed.

My investment level and risk factor is not everybody's cup of tea, but I'll say it again. What I'm posting should not be free. I do like the kudos and appreciation by a few people, I have been asked by a few to start advising and posting a private letter. Not sure I have the time/energy to give it justice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3300 31.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 313 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.