RGT 17.7% 30.0¢ argent biopharma limited

Well there you go. Following my last post on options vs heads,...

1. 327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    Well there you go. Following my last post on options vs heads, the heads rose yesterday by 8.20% while the options rose by 17.40%. In addition the options represented a premium over the exercise price of 32% yesterday and today they represent a premium of 41.5%. This can be expected because as the heads move up, then the options provide better value because of the fixed 6.5c conversion. It's just basic leverage because of the higher amount of convertible options you get for the same price paid for the heads with a fixed exercise price. If we expect that the SP for the heads will increase significantly over the next year then the premium over the exercise price must also increase. In my example last post I talked about the SP rising to 25c. In this case you would pay 25c - 6.5 c to be indifferent between the heads (less commission). This is 18.5c which represents a 285% premium over the exercise price. If we look at possible downsides the SP may still be around 6c or worse. Decision time. Option 1: take a loss on the options and not convert to heads Option 2: pay the 6.5c and hope like hell the price increases past 6.5c There are no other options. (So as to speak...joke)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
0.045(17.7%)
Mkt cap ! $13.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.5¢ 30.0¢ 25.5¢ $1.492K 5.713K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1292 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 5 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.