6.5 mill shares sold today , page-13

1. 1,528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    My view on the sp in the coming week or so is that it may bounce a little once the MAC volume dries up. It may make ground to low/mid 30's however I dont think there will be significant movement unless more news is released. The one unknown is how did the market really see todays announcement by Pirelli. If it hadnt of been for the MAC blood bath surely there would have been some postive movement, regardless of the lack of $ in the release.

I think as with any new product launch the companies are being very tight lipped on the makers of the tech components as they want to get a respective leg up on their competition. Once products begin to hit the market we may see some more disclosure on whom is supplying the tech.

The other thing that I think hasnt been explored too much in the forums or news yet is the mobile phone market. Surely with the constant wave of new phones you would have the likes of NOKIA, Siemens, Apple, Sony, Blackberry and a host of other companies developing handsets with this tech invovled, working on size and power consumption etc.
    Once you have a handset maker like Nokia, Micro or Apple (all have high end multimedia offerings) onto getting a phone out with a laser projector in built you will be talking about huge volume. (I think this area will become larger faster than the laser tv area)

I think I havent analysed the laser display market well enough in my head as I was originally buying this stock on the wireless offering and exposure to chindia.

As others have said if ARR gets accounts receivable under control and gets some positive news out in the next couple of months I could see the shares being 5-10 times where they are today..

Emark and Scotty please feel free to review and provide your view points..

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.