CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

6.50 valuation, page-5

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    The big H have a gungho attitude re the broader market and resources short term ........ like entering a minefield with ya sunglasses on for mine tho. I tend to be a little more conservative at this stage, tho hope they are right ..... u know, GORM rule # 3. Am playing it eachway atm sitting on plenty of cash (40%) ready to pounce on any firesale bargains outa left field a surprise bear brings to our plate. I was praying like hell CMR would be a producer this side of the minefields and northern wet, but the Gods sometimes tease to remind us mortals we are nothing without them. (Loved that version of The Odyssey with Armand Assanti toting that bit of philosophy hey). I think the next few weeks will truly test our resolve. But please do what u think appropriate to yr investment strategies and no more whinging. Ive told u mine. CMR have told us theirs. We remain on the sand bar bit more at a major price pivot now. Credibilities remain on the line. If we survive the sharks, somewhere starting in Q2 (?) we will hopefully be well on our way toward the Grail in a "third" primary thru 2009/10. Thats my opinion anyway. Meanwhile ..... a decent resources upgrades report wouldnt go astray, tho its effect would have been intensified if associated with oxides production. Oh well, as a good mate says, "life's like that sumtimes". One thing to remember, Browns should be producing 30 years from now whilst most specs we know now wont be around then. Thats why it dominates my investment portfolio. I will move with the punches from here.
    IMBOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.