CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

6.50 valuation, page-7

1. 632 Posts.
    This is a tough one to call and I have been following CMR closley for most of this year with some dismay, but my instinct has started to give me signals on this.

There is no doubt the news was not good and the market has punished accordingly. But the fundamental facts remains that this company owns a significant and diversed resource that is months from production.

Short term there will some volatility as everyone looks to see what everyone else is going to do, and plays the mind games. But sit back from the crowd and ask your self the question: where will the SP will be 6 months from now?

The answer in my mind is that with resources and markets running as they are, I cannot honestly believe that once the market is over the recent bad news and CMR is into it's production phase, that the SP will be below $5. (market crashes, famine, military coups, etc aside).

I also believe that 6 months and $5 is quite conservative and am more inclined to believe the run back to $5+ will happen earlier and be quite rapid.

But even being conservative that is a 25% return from todays prices.

All other resource stocks have recovered back to pre-August correction prices and more, except for CMR. It is not logical to think that it will not eventually recover!

I have been waiting to get back into CMR, I think this week coming is the it for me. I'm in!

These are personal thoughts only.......happy to hear contrary.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.