AUZ 0.00% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

6.5c test, page-50

1. 331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1431
    There is Cobalt and Cobalt Sulphate - there are different the EV and Battery Manufacturers need Cobalt Sulphate - Key is the purity level and consistency of the product thats why the samples that AUZ will be supplying to the 9 potential customers requesting samples (probably more now) is so important.

It is also why LME will be starting a new separate "Cobalt Sulphate" trading and tracking index and data

Outside DRC I do not know any other companies apart from AUZ and CLQ that will be able to supply that purity, consistency and volume of Cobalt Sulphate by the time the big EV and Battery Manufacturers need it which is now- but key is by end 2019 start 2020.

There are many companies that have put Cobalt in their names and have fancy Power Point presentations - however simply have mining leases (that sometimes turn out to be not quite a secure as they thought, have just done chip or trenching samples (no JORC 3rd party verified resources) and are at best 5 + years away from any production if they are lucky - most in my opinion will fail or be let themselves be taken over for peanuts to ultimately save themselves. This is the sadly the life of most junior miners the world over relatively few survive and go on to prosper - for AUZ it took years till they found their new mojo with Cobalt + Nickel Sulfate and Scandium and I am very glad for the long term shareholders who stuck with it.

AUZ (Australian Mines) - is not one of those companies - Sconi is already 3rd party JORC resource proven. Hopefully we will now have the Flemington 3rd party Mineral Reserves report today or next week (the initial drill results reported were excellent).
    Sconi + Flemington = Total AUZ JORC resources should I believe be 1.5 times what CLQ's Synerston is (however lets see all will be reveal soon).

Sconi has an April 2018 DFS 18 month build they anticipate producing 3rd- 4th Qtr 2019
    (BlueSkyOne and Teddy thats for the correction I was operating on the previous later days from the old Oct/Nov 2016 presentation). As Blue Sky posted AUZ is going with existing tried and tested technology which the new COO Tim MacClean has previous built and operated similar plants

CLQ Synerston has recently delayed its DFS till March 2018 and has not put a date yet on when it expects their innovative new plant to be up and running. (However innovative new processes often take longer to implement, build, scale up, and bring into production)

As Teddy says Cobalt (Sulphate is the new Gold / Oil)

Grab that AUZ Tiger by the tail and don't let go - better still put him in your tank/bank

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.