CKK 15.8% 1.6¢ coretrack limited

....BUT....this is how it's achieved. For the SP to hit $6.70,...

1. 908 Posts.
    ....BUT....this is how it's achieved. For the SP to hit $6.70, the business needs to be generating just over $100M nett profit which can be paid out as dividend or retained for continued expansion. Setting aside anything that CLRS may generate,the company needs 5-6 GT3000/5000's operating at about 70% utilization for this revenue/profit target to be reached.....so the question is ...is this FEASIBLE ?...I reckon it is with the amount of exploration drilling opening up in Oz alone let alone what's going on overseas....When the TEST hole is completed successfully at Merriden [any day now...we suspect... barring technical problems]...a NEW WORLD will open up for CKK[ just like a bio-tech succrssfaully completing a Phase 3 trial]...This is when the "big-boys" get REALLY interested and SERIOUS...HANG onto yer hats and shares...IT'S ALL LOOKIN' "MANIFICO"...Hope WS and the INSIDERS are GREEDY and will NEGOTIATE maximum for themselves and US...I have confidence they are up to it....2011...it's gonna be a GREAT YEAR...especially for "holders"...LEE [ champers is still on ice although I've had to top up the ice several times recently ]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.