EXT 12.5% 0.9¢ excite technology services ltd

$6.70 target, page-47

1. 42,078 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1019
    Champ,

I wasn't giving you 'flack'. From a TA point of view the chart looks very bearish until the RSI turned and now to be followed by a bullish buy cross on the MACD.

You have to bear in mind that some posters here will exploit weakness in the share price with all sorts of illogical and fictional reasons simply to create a very negative sentiment in the stock hoping that they can drive it down and buy in on the cheap or having taken a short position. If a post is based on some form of 'facts' like fundamental or TA observation, I am open to read their view.

If I was a potential investor in this stock with some heavy dollars to plonk, I would have done some form of fundamental research and looked at a chart and trying to work out why there is price weakness. Dattels buy will help pyschologically but the bigger picture are the drill results and what we can expect. Having said that I read somewhere that the next phase of price appreciation could be when the other approvals like the mining license, environmental and BFS are in place.

Meantime my only problem is not finding anymore spare cash to but more of this stock under the rights issue price!

Lets hope the trend reversal is set in place now.
    AJ

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $13.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.6¢ $75.60K 9.052M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1075739 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1024534 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.