KMC 0.00% 0.6¢ kalgoorlie mining company ltd

sunburntlad a resemblances to AAM fair suck of the sausage ,AAM...

1. 366 Posts.
    sunburntlad a resemblances to AAM fair suck of the sausage ,AAM has nothing i think i have more gold at home than what they have ,kmc have gold have delivered gold and will deliver gold for some time .AAM give me a break!!.

kmc need to go out get the money thru some debt finance asap.its obvious they need to do a placement to beef up the books so they would not get screwed over on the fees and rates etc on the 35mil ,now they have done that the 35 should come down to about 25 (even No's).

the crushing needs to be built in a hurry and then the mill by this time next year and get rid of barrick!! the toll arrg't is stuffed and i would not be surprised to see kmc getting screwed over on the recovery rates.

in a nutshell kmc need to be in debt to the tune of about $25mil to go forward.

agent cooper
    the overall market was in a little better shape when the 15c placement was done but now the world markets are crap and kmc trading at 6-7 cents is not (in my opinion) a reflection on the company its more of a reflection of people running scared and want the cash.

at the moment people are selling on good news and bad news, people just need any excuse to sell.

the worlds markets are a debacle!!

I cant forget the TOOT TOOT TOOT!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.