TVN 2.61% 5.9¢ tivan limited

$6.85 valuation per share becomes serious now , page-3

1. 2,379 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2833
    Hi Zhenzhen

Welcome Z to TNG as I dont recall you posting before. Congratulations on laying down your logic for the future SP. You will get no argument from me as I have run similar simulations in the past and got revenue numbers in the many billions.

It is perhaps the sheer size of the potential revenues that makes people not believe the story. How can a 10c share have potential revenues in the billions??? Well TNG does which is what makes it so inrigueing for me.

We are one pilot study away from success. We do not need a larger JORC resource size to make this project commercially viable. We do need to prove the metalurgical processes do work on a scale larger than the laboratory tests carried out earlier this year.

Should the reserves be doubled or tripled it will make the financials much more compelling and possibly flush out more interest in the project from mid to large size companies.

I have been right before and wrong before in some of my share choices. My conviction levels on TNG are rising steadily and I await news on drill results and the pilot study with great anticipation. I believe our time is near!
    W2

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.