AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

One of the fantastic results that Azure has got in early...

1. 1,350 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    One of the fantastic results that Azure has got in early reconnaissance sampling on the Sara Alicia project in Mexico.

Trench sampling at several localities got over 6% cobalt. Not sure if people realise the absolute significance of this, but if these sort of assays are replicated in drilling over any significant width this stock is going to explode.

AUZ and CLQ both have massive market caps on a very, very low grade Co, Ni and Sc deposits. Resource grades in the order of 0.1% Co at Nyngan/Fifield with complex laterite mineralogy to go with that deposit. If AZS can get a several meter intersection with several percent Co then this is going to be a fantastic result from one of the projects due to deliver results over coming weeks.

Interesting deposits with base metal occurrences in a number of varying Mantos style deposits on the property. Remains to be seen with drilling what extent and thickness the mineralisation is likely to be.

I think some of the South American and African junior explorers with Cu/Co potential have far greater upside than AUZ and CLQ. Much better grades in a number of these prospects and simpler metallurgy.

I think the funny thing about Nygnan/Fifield is that is has now been marketed three times over the past decade. First for the Ni potential. Then for the Sc potential. And now finally the focus is on the Co rich zones. Well I should say Co elevated zones, as to call it a Co rich deposit would not be doing other classical Cu/Co deposits justice.

Looking forward to results coming out over coming weeks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.