CTP 2.00% 5.1¢ central petroleum limited

Gazsisco,I am of the strong belief that we have spent more than...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Gazsisco,

I am of the strong belief that we have spent more than sufficient money into Seismics, and for you to even suggest that we haven't done enough of it in the Central and Eastern sections of that permit, is totally out of context at this point in time.

Drill baby drill, not Seismics and more Seismics for, by doing what you have said we will never produce and will only play into the hands of someone that will eventually takes us out of the equation "FOR JUST A SONG, AND A GOOD SMILE".

How many more million of dollars do we want to spend on Seismics for God's Sake when we haven't got the money and, what we have got available to spend now should be spent in drilling and proving oil instead.?? After all isn't that what we were told those capital raisings were made for.?? Or where they just made to keep the Admins costs going.

You can think what you like and it is your prerogative to be doing so, but, IMHO, before we talk about more Seismics, we should start getting a drilling rig on site and start sinking a few wells and show the market that we are an OIL and GAS company. And, with the proceedings from the oil and gas that we will bring up to surface and sell, drill some more of those blooming/producing wells. You will soon find out what that sort of action and play would do to our share price.

Only then, if we were to be talking about JV's and having to be forced into doing some deals with prospective JV's we would be talking "from a position of strength and demanding what we want or expect in return", and not from a kneeling down and begging position "only to be given what they want".

Is there a method in someone's madness.?? You tell me!!

I can't help wondering though. Especially after having witnessed and endured 20 months since the old MD was shown the exit door and doing practically nothing. Are you happy and comfortable with all of that.??

Good luck mate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.001(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $37.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.2¢ 5.0¢ $9.351K 181.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 40000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.12pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.