PDY 0.00% 0.7¢ padbury mining limited

inside,Somewhere in all this I saw that these talks were in the...

1. 22,617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    inside,

Somewhere in all this I saw that these talks were in the making for the last 18 months. I don't remember any mention of that to shareholders during that time, and as part of their duty of continuous disclosure, maybe should have kept investors informed?

"I also like how they secured this extra tenement before they let the 6 billion backing come out"

I'd say that it is illegal to 'sit' on market sensitive information isn't it? You might well like what they did, but this whole show is shouting 'dodgy', and even this should be investigated.

Strange how when people think they are going to get rich, they overlook all aspects of what is/has been going on with a company.

Very first post I found, in an advanced search. Look familiar? They've certainly turned around since then.

"19/02/13 10:
    insideman HotCopper Post #: 9082056
    Price at time of posting: 0.5c*
    In Reply to msg: #9078684
    IP: 1.125.xxx.xxx
    Sentiment: Buy
    Disclosure: Stock Held
    Views: 480

full width | single post

Amazing how this Gary thinks he has done the company a favour by wasting those millions of dollars on something that is just sitting there doing nothing.
    Where is the big update and how other companies are willing to back it.......well Gary can dream ive heard it all before.
    I think Gary and TQ can go enough is enough what are they doing fot their wages."

Now the I.P. is the gamechanger, any comments, or nothing is relevant except the perception of making big dollars?

Everything I've seen from PDY over the last few years, and especially of late, doesn't look right.
    If ASIC/ASX decide to do some investigating, which they most likely won't, this could be in suspension for years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.