PDY 0.00% 0.7¢ padbury mining limited

I don't know why I bother. Do you genuinely have a problem...

1. 22,628 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    I don't know why I bother. Do you genuinely have a problem reading, or can't I write in plain English, or are you trying to wind me up.
    Try reading this again, I'm sure a teenager could understand it.

"Using the PDY money on other stocks has been a godsend.
    In hindsight it was a bit tricky for you to read.
    PDY cash has been spent well, and I did have a heap of other stocks at the same time. Some of these, probably all of them actually, have changed, and some are up, some are down.
    The money in other stocks, which is still there is about break even, some up, some down."

So if I'm wrong, about the validity of this secret investor, which for the sake of some people, I hope I am, I have to eat humble pie. I'm already right about the capabilities of management, the ones that put questionable anns. out, but what out about the likes of you, if I'm right, and remember it was your beloved PDY management that created this debacle, you'll do what? Will you finally admit that you ramped this from day one for your own benefit, and the majority of the time you had no idea what was going on?

Had 13 months peace and quiet, go back to worrying about what you do bob, instead of what I do.

........................................................................................

scanno,

Hope your research into stocks you buy, is more accurate than your research on myself.

BGS, unfortunately in the last few weeks down 11.76%.

I've actually been giving it a pretty good bagging, even though I hold a lot of them.
    Also there are some stocks that I don't post on as I have 13 different and diverse ones.
    Read my last post on BGS, it should lead the way for you to make some medium term money.

Well on the way to fulfilling the value of my nic, but for others, yellowbull, it appears that you've already arrived there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.