FAR 2.20% 46.5¢ far limited

Very true funtimes, people here seem to forget that FAR's poor...

1. 863
    135 Posts.
    Very true funtimes, people here seem to forget that FAR's poor performance isn't our only concern with wider global concerns, which of course affects investors putting cash up for anything.

Our circumstances are not great and blaming it all on the evacuation of FLOW investors isn't fair, who's to say many will dig in and try earn some money back or actually see the potential staying here, Far has been pumped and dumped more times then Paris Hilton. Moderation pending cause of that.

My point is that we are pretty much flying blind and even before shell or Kora, information- good or bad was leaked, eg kora was getting drilled and the sp was bleeding, misinformation from investment firms who said buy but actually sold their own stakes is an easy example.

This is a long term hold for me and I am not sure what ME has in stall if not gambling somewhat.

Talking the share up or down here doesn't mean anything and its purely for discussion, don't take it the wrong way but there is always larger forces moving the pieces then what we can dictate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.5¢
Change
0.010(2.20%)
Mkt cap ! $42.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.5¢ 47.0¢ 45.5¢ $116.3K 247.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 22574 46.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
48.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.00pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.