FAR 0.00% 49.5¢ far limited

T-boyChill buddyMe,you and harry should have a big group hug....

1. 726 Posts.
    T-boy

Chill buddy

Me,you and harry should have a big group hug.

Lets talk about somethink else as this not a helping discover any think else about FAR up coming dealings, which i am shore there very busy in the office,burning the midnight oil if you will.

Fact:at the current share value some one is going to want to take us over that i belive is a FACT.

Who ever is making this stock move up than depressing it will have to show there hand soon enough if there intent is a full take over bid,and if it is a big oiler than there going to be paying a premium for my mill or so.

Myself, i am out going to get out of here at the point of 10 to 10.5cps(free carrier the rest) or a take over what ever comes first.

PS: the only people i feel ill will for is the idiot's in the EU, like greeks and the rest of the P.I.G.S and i am big and mean enough to say it in public and also the fools in the the U.S.A in WASHINGTON .D.C.
    I was looking at the stats a few days ago on some finance news web site and i am lead to belive that 2011yr the australia equitys took a bath to the tune of -14 percent down at the end of the year. and the Good old boys/allies in the U.S.A made a +6percent gain.With friends like this we don't need to look for enemeys, I think you call this .drop your draws and bend over and pick up the soap.

goodnight all
    cheffy747

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.