FAR 3.30% 47.0¢ far limited

See, there you go again chef..."Fact:at the current share value...

1. 331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    See, there you go again chef...

"Fact:at the current share value some one is going to want to take us over that i belive is a FACT".

Here I offer some genuine advice on your posting style:

What you have just posted is NOT A FACT - it is an opinion. No one is entitled to their own facts. What you do own is the interpretation of the facts, and others will make their judgements as to the validity of those interpretations.

Fact: We have no decree
    Fact: Today's SP closed at 2.9 cps
    Opinion: The SP is undervalued
    Opinion: We we may get taken out by a major

Your comments get shot down a lot. That's in part because you present your opinions as fact, but also because you have posted opinions without providing a rationale. Any proposition you put forward that is not supported by facts or reasoned argument will be seen as a ramp. That's a trap that is easy to fall into and undermines any poster who does so.

I think everyone here is up for some good discussion and to debate the merits of each-other's interpretation of events and how that affects the future of the company - that's healthy. You clearly do a lot of research and that can be of great value to this forum. I reckon an adjustment to your posting style will lead to less criticism of yourself and lead to a greater focus on the arguments put forward.
    After all, we are all here to make informed decisions and hopefully make some cash along the way.

As I said, this is offered in the spirit of constructive critisism. Take it or leave it as you see fit.

Cheers,

-disco

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.015(3.30%)
Mkt cap ! $43.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.5¢ 47.0¢ 45.5¢ $82.32K 180.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3500 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 125569 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.