FAR 2.97% 52.0¢ far limited

With the M&A done i am still thinking we are going to be in the...

1. 726 Posts.
    With the M&A done i am still thinking we are going to be in the 6-7 cents range by 25th-12th-2011.

If you take the time to look at what has been happing at FAR in the last few months with the take over of FLOW
    there should only be good news from this point onwards.

I belive the little dip in the share price today and maybe for a few more days yet are school children from the flow register who can't wait for there lunch money and are hitting the sell button with a loss from the former badly managed company called flow...

I suggest the flow share holders who took the crumbs from there investment should go play the pokeys(and lose it right),as that is what
    should have done in the first place as the people who invest in the share market have bigger grapes than pokey players.

For the players who still hold shares in FAR there is about 40days tell the agreement with senegal/ophir happens
    and i belive over the weekend,I think it was BEN23 post somethink about the a big swinger might just be go to bat for us to get it over the line.

GLTA
    let have a few green days soon.
    chef747

Sentiment:
    If only i had 50k more i would have a buys smile.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.