ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

6 cent target, page-7

1. 5,933 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1138
    i believe in the latter jhurn... of course, i know nothing more than anyone else, in fact, probably quite a bit less.... but, i personally think:

- company presentation: before news after the weekend is dropped, i think they decided it can't hurt to remind everyone, especially all of the new/latecomers what we have up our sleeve. that we aren't going to be a one trick pony just off the back of increased iron ore prices... we will very well have a pellet plant, steel mill and who knows what other possible infrastructure development in india... i don't think it was specifically put together for a particular purpose such as a CR etc... just a re-hash of stuff provided to people with higher pay grades than ours i'd suggest.... after all, as i commented yesterday, it still said that NSL would host delegates by the end of 2016.... even though that was a week ago (maybe still going currently)... if it was for CR purposes... it would be accurate to the minute i feel...

- wet plant update: conspiracy theory... but, i think they planned on having successful commissioning news to roll with rather than that release yesterday... so they may be a day or two behind where they really hoped to be.... i think they had plans on rolling out the successful commissioning and delegate discussion info all in one go, or succession...i know the electrical is important, but, gut feel says they just put it out to keep the news feed going...i could definitely be wrong here...

i think we will get an announcement today or tomorrow, possibly covering off successful commissioning, and all of the delgates talks... within that, i think the timeline of what they presented for plant upgrades, which dj has just posted, will change. i believe what dj posted may well have been intended initially, but, may well have changed after the delegation discussions...i think we will have gotten assistance from either one of the delegates or Huate...it definitely makes sense for Huate to try and help us ramp up.... maybe i'm just hoping... i think they will give us an idea of to estimated pellet plant and steel mill sizes... not set in concrete, being prior to feasibility etc, but, i think they have a rough idea after government talks that they will know what size the government will help to support approval of, and the general consensus that it will be financially worthwhile, so they may as well start looking at further cementing their plans......

i'm not all over the asx disclosure rules... but, i would have thought that what came out over the weekend needs to be reported on by NSL..
    Last edited by oxxa23: 15/11/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.