TON 11.1% 0.8¢ triton minerals ltd

6 good reasons, page-5

1. 394 Posts.
    Feedback I got when I asked the same question was that they had a bigger fish targeted for the CEO role but timing didn't allow for him to be appointed so Marcus reluctantly took on the role.....much prefering to be out in the field as that is where his skills best applied.

He did a marvelous job getting it to float in a marketplace that still was uncertain and probably got fed up with being desk bound. Word is he got an offer too good to refuse from Lihir and he took up the opportunity to get back into a big company environment.

From what I have learnt he seemed more comfortable in the big company environment than the grass roots start up company area where risk and reward are far greater.

Every broker I have spoken to has given Greg Hall the big thumbs up as he has the passionate belief that he will uncover a NEW GOLD REGION......big call, but with his track record I wouldn't dare to bet against him.

My money is in and feel very much at ease with the solid, steady progress this company is making.

As a novice rocksinhead, probably best for you to buy in once drill results are out in late Jan early Feb....but buying recent momentum indicates price level will be substancially higher from where we are now.

Merry Xmas to all and please DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $12.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $8.738K 1.092M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1612 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 835173 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.