Yep, it is true. You do not see many Anglo Aussie faces, and the...

1. 4,468 Posts.
    Yep, it is true. You do not see many Anglo Aussie faces, and the most racist students are not the Anglos.

Believe me, some of these ethnic groups really hate one another. Kids gang up and wait to bash other races etc.

Some Turkish boys have no respect for women at all, because that is their ingrained culture. They treat female teachers like dirt, because women, in their view, are 2nd class citizens.

It is just that wholesale, badly thought out immigration of cultures with vastly different ethics and belief is a recipe for violence and fear. They do not assimilate.

We have a lot to answer to the original inhabitants, I agree, but we are trying to address that now, and have been since the 60s now. The argument is becoming tired.

I resent the rich overclass of the world being allowed to buy our residential properties without even living here.

We are well on our way to becoming slaves/3rd world citizens in our own country. I think I have earned the right to call myself an Aussie.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.