AKK 0.00% 0.3¢ austin exploration limited

SL, That's true, you've been advocating AKK doing away with...

1. 167 Posts.
    SL,

That's true, you've been advocating AKK doing away with unnecessary operational positions for quite a while now.

However, my impression is that many of AKK's operational management positions have been filled with Dr Hart's contacts from the Colorado School of Mines. Plus I've always assumed that Tim Hart is Dr Hart's own son.

Is anybody able to verify these things (and if they are true, why haven't they been disclosed?).

If my impressions/ assumptions are correct, how can any necessary management redundancies be made? Is the COO going to tell his President & CEO (such a grand title for such a tiny company) to sack his academic cronies and his son? Also Mr Cottee and Dr Hart have been pals for 20 years, so is the Chairman going to tell the President & CEO to do the necessaries?

Even if one or both of them have the guts to tell the President & CEO, would he have the heart to go along with it?

Can't see it happening personally - but hope I'm wrong. Would hate to see AKK killed by cronyism.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.