TMX 16.7% 0.4¢ terrain minerals limited

6 month lows/ Little cash

1. 529 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    @wbrook Just because I don't agree with your view doesn't make my posts ignorant or I'll informed. How would I know you're top 20 or not? Fact is, it doesn't really matter, rather just shows you will be more unlikely to accept the facts I present.

6 month lows

The company is clearly on a downtrend as shown by the 12 month chart, in fact the the share price has halved since the highs it hit on Feb 13, 2017. So in the last 6 months a lot of people have lost faith in the company and decided to sell.

Capturechart.PNG

No Cash

Secondly the company had 750k left at the end of last quarter, with an expected burn of 250k this quarter. Assuming that spending is continued, that will mean the company is out of cash as at 31 March 2018 with no cash flow except a capital raise of some sort or a hopeful JV in which the company gives up half its assets.

Capturecash.PNG

Capturenxtqtr.PNG

Other Assets?

The thought of the company looking for other assets just shows the viability and thought pattern of their current assets in my view . Also look at the cost of acquiring assets (below), the DD on them and then potential drilling, it's going to take a lot more than what TMX has in the bank. TMX have continually said they will acquire but yet havent (as stated below)

Captureexp.PNG

Also have you ever called a chairman/ CEO/ director of a company and they've told you the company is struggling? Yeah neither have I. You call my posts ill informed and suggest I am ignorant but you make a statement like that, I'd say it's surprising but it's really not in these forums. Everyone has their own view though.

I'll keep posting my view as I am allowed to, if you don't like it feel free to use the ignore function, it's there for a reason

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $5.011M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $1.625K 500K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 11807255 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 6322144 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.14am 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TMX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.