AVR 0.99% $15.00 anteris technologies ltd

6 Month Outlook, page-2

1. 4,093 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 269
    Where on earth did this thread come from? You've literelly not posted in ahz before and then this complete drivel.

I think you're completely wrong about your stock price prediction. What do you mean by the cardiocel sales won't cover the cost of marketing/shed/staff. I'm pretty sure a lot of the marketing is done considering the amount of centres signed up for the patch so just by word of mouth more will follow so I don't believe they need to spend whole heap more on marketing.

Shed is up and running with one clean room and I think we have a second clean room ready to be used when more staff/orders come in(correct me if I'm wring here). Not many staff anyway in shed considering the amount of patches they can pump out so you talking rubbish there about staff costs. Plus don't forget all the brokers reports signalling 20-25 cents. 7-10 c is absolute rubbish. I believe that mid next year the share price will be above 20c minimum, hoping closer to 30. This is just based on cardiocel sales who knows where this can go if the risky, yes but potentially hugely profitable vaccine trials are going. Oh and yes we have 17 mil cash so we're not exactly skint.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.