SYR 6.56% 32.5¢ syrah resources limited

6 months almost up, page-3

1. 8,972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 202
    Hi leonc

Have had several catchups with Syrah management... it looks like things take a while to get done in Saudi (bit of an understatement - CGG are STILL waiting on their mining licence as far as I know)...and they are still waiting on the licenses to be granted.

No reasons that they won't get at least a few granted, particularly given their connections and their Saudi partner...just a matter of when. Unfortuantely the wait not that great for the shareprice. There is only one broker (mine - well one of my two brokers) that I know of who is actively soaking up anything that comes up for sale. He doesn't want to pay high, so just lets people feed him while the waiting game frustrates people into selling.

By the way that same broker is the same one that did the Doray (DRM) IPO and pretty much bought up the majority (again from frustrated sellers) that was sold since IPO...and look how that's gone the last few trading days! Not saying it will do a Doray (very different companies)...but not saying it won't either (there's bugger all shares on issue after all - 34M).

Cdchi1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.5¢
Change
0.020(6.56%)
Mkt cap ! $336.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 32.5¢ 30.0¢ $1.514M 4.877M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 500053 32.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.5¢ 170548 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.