OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

During the strategy briefing they indicated that production was...

1. 276 Posts.
    During the strategy briefing they indicated that production was going well this quarter, possibly exceeding guidance.

Production wise, it think the most important aspects will be the plant and mining reaching nameplate capacity and further improvements in CU recovery.

In addition, further good hits from the resource development drilling at PH will be pleasing, especially if they are outside of the currently defined resource. The results released last month were IMO outstanding, with 130m @ 4.2% Cu and 184m @2.7% CU up there with the best hits at PH (true widths not reported). I expect the Western Copper Zone story to continue to improve.

For those that dont know, the grade in the pit will drop of to 1 to 1.2 % in the final 6 years of mining (in three years time), so the higher grade ore from the underground operations will be required to keep CU production at current rates over the life of the pit.

I dont expect they will surprise us with any high quality hits from their regional exploration program, as this would be price sensitive and be worthy of a separate announcement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.