PER 6.25% 6.8¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Who do you think you are Firstly this group is not about...

1. 4,091 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1838
    Who do you think you are

Firstly this group is not about disgruntled shareholders

this group has been formed and growing by the day to very respectable numbers

WHY

Not because these members are disgruntled by the per board

But because they are sick to death of being lambasted for anything they post that is outside of the GREAT GASSBY COMPREHENDING as being possible

We have a great community growing with lots of very likeminded people that are looking to share ideas on Per and also other things market related

You constantly ram down peoples throats as to how good your DD is and you give it for free

What an absolute joke This is supposed to be a forum is it not

is that not one does, or try to do in this case share our DD and thoughts FOR FREE without constantly reminding people of how much you constantly give

Which if your content were valued out averaged out % off, quality content IE number of posts Quality to Absolute Rubbish posted i dare say you would be in that highest percentile of rubbish content in this forum

Now moving on you say

What can a breakaway forum discuss when everything is divulged by The Per Board…
    Watch both webinars I put up

WOW WHAT A STATEMENT

Well not so long ago IMP posted this

imperatore

3,178 Posts.
    Date:
    29/01/24
    Time:
    15:29:38
    Post #:

So imp got 23 likes and 4 great analysis points for posting what he did so unlike the majority of your posts yes i get it your not after TU but take it from what mr learner posted the more TU you get then obviously the greater value the forum are taking from your input

Very good post by the way Mr Learner and i sincerly hope you are going along OK

Ok getting a bit of Track

And did you not say to impin following that post of his

Thanks Imp.
    We wait for the 1/4 ly in the next 2 days.

So you obviously got something from this

Well Mr Know it all that article Imp posted was researched by a valued member in our group and IMP did the correct thing and asked that person that found the article would he mind if he posted it on HC and you know the aswer because the article was posted

But hey what value could a so called breakaway group possibly have

Well my friend we have no rules in our group so far but im afraid because of you big noting yourself and belittling others on a public forum from

i personally will put forwards to members in the group that any content found within that group from now on will remain in the group

so once more for big mouthing and grandstanding you could well be depriving these other people here on HC valuable insights or contributions of information that could well be posted here

keep up the FANTASTIC WORK GASSY you are doing a great job of driving people to a vey happy friendly community where even the poster that may think of posting here but doesnt for fear of being totaly lashed in public by youself because his post does not fit with your thought

Well that poster can post in our group totally without fear of reprisal or humiliation

I wish you well in that sad little world that you live in

Or as whitney would say from a group THAT HAVE

ENOUGH SAID

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
0.004(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $61.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.6¢ 7.1¢ 6.5¢ $198.2K 2.885M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14845 6.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.8¢
  Change
0.004 ( 14.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.6¢ 7.1¢ 6.6¢ 295714
Last updated 15.58pm 26/04/2024 ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.