AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

Cheers I am not sure about the details required...i do know the...

1. 18,488 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 409
    Cheers

I am not sure about the details required...i do know the areas quite well though.
    The majority of their ground is less than 90ks north of hedland and bhp has mines surrounding the area.
    Mt goldsworthy which was mined for iron ore by gml and then later by bhp is only a few k's away.
    The area is very bare apart from spinifex and the odd tree, there is no aboriginal art or anything similar that i know of so i see no reason why it wont be eventually approved. can anyone give reasons as to why is wouldnt be granted?

Its really on the DSO that will be affected and according to the co it will be only a 6 month delay.

The magentite is the real company maker and this delay wont have any effect imo as they werent planning on producing in the next 12 months.

Iron ore prices are also expected to rise significantly over the next year and into the future so this delay could in a way become a blessing in disguise.

The company will also be able to spend more time defining their assets both by size and new areas with more drilling.

We still will have the major announcements this month on both the hematite and magnetite deposit and straight after who the jv partener will be.

Yes it is an unfortunate delay but its nothing more than a time delay as stated above.

This is another buying oppurtunity..as i have already said i will buy more if it gets back to the low 60's

Good luck agoer's!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.