AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

6 months so what, page-16

1. 681 Posts.
    Gday Bluey

mate last thing I wanted to do was make waves and was merely offering my opinion based on my dealings with the EPA/DOE/DEC.

As part of my work I commission professional environmental consultant organisations for major enviro reports including prelim and detailed site assessments, flora/fauna reports, contamination/remediation assessments, acid sulfate soils assessments and management strategy reports etc etc.

These pro's are left scratching their heads with rising blood pressure more often than not with the antics of the above organisations... Oh yeah did I mention they keep shifting the goalposts mid game - No I don't think I did...

Re my interests in AGO - I don't hold nor have I but have been keeping and eye on them for a while... I was rather appalled by the 60 minutes piece on Sunday night.. I imagine a few part time punters who jumped on board Monday morning would be licking their wounds right now after the traders have taken their money..... hopefully they'll get it back eventually...

Re grounds for the EPA denying approval - I never intimated that would be the case here - just that they have the ability to make life very difficult and cause serious delays for proponents of any project... Take a look at Gorgon. Development costs have doubled in the time it's taken dealing with that EPA on that debacle...

Hopefully that won't be the case with AGO.

I do believe however that the company should give a definitive time line of the PER rather than just a rather vague release saying the PER requirement will only add 6 months to the original timeline... No doubt they will when they receive formal advice from the EPA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.