VWM 0.00% 3.0¢ victory west metals limited

6 more trading days left till take off

1. 408 Posts.
    Markus Frick is one of the best share pickers in Germany. On the 1st and 2nd of May he has seminars in Zurich and Frankfurt. Besides presenting his seminar and his money show he picks 1 stock every month that he believes will give a 50% return, some have even 4-5 times.

YOU GUESSED IT. VWM Victory West Moly is going to be the share he picks at these seminars.

http://www.markus-frick.de/web/

Stock market and financial seminars

Some people are on the stock market did better than others! The right attitude is crucial, as we cope with situations and make decisions. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest! The challenge stock market is waiting for you!

Well over 250,000 participants from 10 countries have already already experienced my seminars. And there is only one reason: If you do not care about your money, no one will. That is the reason why more and more people take their money matters and investment decisions in their own hands. This is the only way you can change your financial situation. Start now and you take care of your money!

Thanks to my seminars you will:

easier and faster to make the right decisions
    distinguish good from bad shares
    the information sources of the professionals get to know
    achieve higher profits with less time
    the biggest mistakes in the stock market to know and learn to avoid
    never miss important news and publications
    my path to success to make your profit
    Learn about shares, which will rise
    And on top of each seminar, there is a special share. The seminar tip. My very personal gift to all participants. Up to 50% profit as was not unusual. Be surprised, you'll love, guaranteed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VWM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.