CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Within either of these time frames there will be reports of...

1. 2,144 Posts.
    Within either of these time frames there will be reports of tonnage dug out of the ground, that I believe will set price.

You people are being far too tolerant as to what is really happening!

WM I don't believe has faith in the system and I believe him to be spot on that one. His DFS, etc is going to be money in the bank.

Some on here believe that half of one percent of the population have a right to do as they please and play stuff up with everyone. I do not share that belief.

For the doubters go read the drill logs. The laboratory results are done by competent people. Go look at the plant being built.

It is actually happening, but you keep harping that the half of one percent who make the rules and also for their own benefit break the rules are in total control.

Certainly a huge power game is in progress and it looks like early profits may be needed to pay for the Townsville thing.

There is some sort of a deal with others concerning Townsville and the low share price will impact on raising funds for that and that may be the power play going on right now.

It will take a while for the Senate committee to do anything and anyway the half of one percent may sway them into thinking black is white.

What will happen is anyones guess?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.