GPN greater pacific gold limited

6 per cent . royalty agreement with monarch :mon

1. 328 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Guys

I just wish to bring it to your attention that GPN have a 6% royalty agreement with Monarch (MON) on the Daveyhurst land for gold. This land was previously owned by Croesus Mining.

MON have been drilling this land and due to continue production in July 2007 at a rate of 100,000 ounces per year. See MON report dated 5/12/2006 for update.

MON and previous owners have produced about 60,000 ounes of gold previously and any gold produced after 100,000 ounes, GPN shall receive a 6% royalty payment. So only 40,000 ounces to go then GPN get easy income.

The gold assay results, I believe should be out within two weeks.

I believe that the YRR float will close early for a listing early February. GPN holds 70% of YRR.

In addition to the uranium, YRR holds over 37m tonnes of Vanadium at 0.75% (JORC graded) = 283,000 tonnes of Vanadium. Do the sums at about US$6-8 per lb for V. 2,204 lbs per tonne.

YRR will continue to drill the Gabanintha area (another 4.2kms of strike line and another 100m deeper for the entire 12.2 km's) After this drilling YRR should have a resource of over 150m tonnes @ 0.75% (Higher grade than PMA). Do the sums on that. . . .

Think about it, easy money. . . . .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.