CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

6 producing assets in 2 years/10mt!!!

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    The D&D report has Conti listed to have its first 6 mines up and running by year end 2012.

The first 6 are

1) Vlak Vark (producing)1.2Mt

2) Ferriera (producing)0.7Mt

3) Penumbra (in development post Mashala aqc)0.9Mt

4) Vaalbank (BFS proceeding/2012 start)2.4Mt

5) DeWittekrans (BFS proceeding/2012 start)3.6Mt

The last 3 in particular will not be cheap to develop and start up and imo CCC are getting as much cash behind themselves to enable the quickest possible development of these mines.

We are talking OVER 10 MILLION Tons/ PER ANNUM by year end 2012.

If this is the story CCC is promoting its no wonder investors are scrambling to get this at sub 10c.

I mean how many thermal coal companies can boast such an impressive(just over) TWO YEAR development program.Bear in mind much of the work is done on Penumbra and Vaalbank and DeWitekrans will be predominatly in-fill drilling with coal analysis.

This is not to mention the Botswanan drill program which,if you have perused the CIC Snowdens technical report(which Gemecs based some of their research on/according to Jason Brewer in the Brr),are looking at Kweneng holding at least 6-700Mt/indicated(This is MY estimate) and Sorowe to the north,which COULD be an Absolute MONSTER with much of the license area underlain with coal seams and has the potential to host near 2000MT Indicated.

So this would mean arond another 2.7BT added to CCC's ore resource in Botswana.

This would put it firmly into the sights of the Indians/Chinese and MAY result in us seeing that transKalahari rail link fast tracked.But this is much longer term stuff.HOWEVER no one,and I mean NO ONE,can deny a company with 3BT in ore resource IF the analysis all comes in as saleable thermal coal of the export variety.

Will SOMEBODY stop this damned bull from smashing all in the china shop.It may well not be possible.

I'll say it again,absolute masterstroke from Don Turvey.This could be the CHEAPEST 60 odd Mill anyone has ever spent imho!

Im back to a BUY(was at a hold until this realisation on these 6 producing assets) and would do so if someone would lend me some cash:-)

d.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.