CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

6 producing assets in 2 years/10mt!!!, page-4

1. 2,681 Posts.
    evening domum - excellent work, as ever. The Botswana potential gets more attractive the more I look into it. Thanks for collating all those facts & figures, even if your maths are a bit dodgy (just joking).

The BRR interview was a great way to start the day, for us "Wait Awhilers" in Perth, now 3hrs behind the centre of the universe. Jason is an articulate and intelligent director, who is well adept at communicating the Conti story. Like what he said about the RB & Transnet allocations acquired as part of the Mashala transaction. This aspect is central to Conti's success. No point mining the coal if you can't get it to port. I also liked what he said about VlkVk "there will be a few more surprises coming out of (VlkVk) in the coming 6 months". Perhaps there might be some export potential there? JB: "Next few months will be break-neck" - hope not literally! 75 - 80% of Penumbra coal will be export coal. If Conti can match their record with VlkVk, then it should be up and firing in no time. Worth remembering also that the Mashala team have "7 years production history" with 4 mines of their own.

My head is swimming after trawling through all the day's posts. Sorely tempted like Champ2003 to have a few days rest from these threads. But of course, I can't stay away! AC pointed out that "the company now has 7,294 shareholders, up from 1,421 last year" - according to the recent annual report. This probably explains why there are so many new names appearing here on HC, and why CCC is top of the pops lately. The 20c valuation from an un-named broker report is still very conservative, IMO. I would be happy to buy all the way up to 20c, and beyond - once the production targets are met, and the cash flow is booked.

Next week is going to be a pearler, methinks, for the Conti faithful.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.