CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

6 producing assets in 2 years/10mt!!!, page-5

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    Hi Mihal.

Yes,my maths can be a bit sus at 1.30am in old Syd-town.Perhaps I need to move across to WA time!

Its interesting to put together all the info from CCC/D&D/Brr.

It all seems to point to a MUCH quicker expansion of production to that 10Mt mark.

CCC have been using 2015 as they 10Mt+ mark but if one looks at the 3 main contributing projects of Vaalbank/ProjectX/DeWittekrans they are all listed to be on-line by 2012.

If one extrapolates a potential of 10Mt production (in just 2 years) with a potential of 2Bt+ resource Im thinking a market cap of even 1b IS A SERIOUS UNDERSTATEMENT.In fact one has to be thinking of closer to 2B surely.

It will be interesting to see just how NEAR TERM these broker targets are for and what CATALYSTS they use for the reratings.Given they are talking 20c Im thinking they are thinking a market cap based on around 3B shares at 20c which would give us an undiluted cap of 600M.

Now 600M is probably ball-park for a fledgling producer but these guys are moving so quickly that once CCC comes onto the bigger fund radars and these funds realise just how quickly CCC is moving the market might be very dynamic in its move to rerate CCC past the 600M.

d.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.