6 short term picks, page-85

1. 18,467 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 276
    Yes i agree it is one of the best things you'll ever experience in your life if you have the opportunity.

"roaminoz" is still to this day somewhere in this land we call Oz. It has recently been sold (about 6months ago) to another couple (3rd owners since parents). So, yes definately keep an eye out for it. As you would know everyone on the road is more than willing to have a chat over happy hour any day. Would be nice to know where she (roaminoz) is these days.

Still after not travelling now for 6yrs... gosh man thats gone fast! You still sometimes get the itchy feet and just want to do it all again. Parents are currently in the making of building a motorhome from the chassie up. Currently its just the outer shell of the coach thats being built and then painted, once complete obviously the next task is the interior.

Happy and safe travels L4L

Cheers Mark.

P.S. I've included a map of where each camping spot we camped at during our time travelling. I've still got a few months(Feb-May '02) to put in (when i find the time i do a couple now and then) Only places really left to be filled by the bus icon is the SW corner of WA and heading up the center of WA on the Great Northern Highway from Perth - Meekatharra - Tom Price - Port Headland. (took just over 6weeks to do that stint, no rush i know :P)

Travelling Map

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.