Just came across this thread and 1 million is alot easier now...

1. 418 Posts.
    Just came across this thread and 1 million is alot easier now then it was years back, well it has been since march.. I would suggest having a balance of shares and investment real estate [ commercial and resi ] at different time cycles, Drew your idea is a good one and hope you pull it off, I have invested in real estate for a few years and the last 18mths have poured alot of money into shares after selling down that real estate this year to put funds into the market i have averaged over 280% of my money put into the market so far [have taken 2 loses on specs], I'm only young and the last 7 years i have positioned myself to have over 1 million in assets and over the next 3 years or so i will sell down my portfolio to enter the investment cycle of property again..it just takes time and nothing happens over night, there is no LUCK [pun in my name] involved and if you work hard and have goals you will pass the magic mark with flying colours. DISCLAIMER. I set this goal when i was 19 and you can start at any age.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.