LYC 0.63% $6.41 lynas rare earths limited

6 times� really?..., page-10

1. 1,165 Posts.
    I own BOTH Lynas and Great Western. But I own Great Western far more as a manufacturer of ree metals/alloys and the fact that it is vertically integrated, soon with its own source of HREE-rich ores. I own Lynas as what will be THE low cost and first producer outside of China of LREE. I don't understand why the Lynas folks think they have to try to belittle Great Western. The two aren't really even competitors! I think you Lynas fanatics are all wet when it comes to Great Western and that much of your anguish stems from pure jealousy. Just compare the sp performance of the two stocks over the last few weeks--night and day difference! And behind the Great Western surge is large institutional buying in Canada and a profoundly strong stock even in this market--marked contrast to Lyans' recent performance. Go ahead and short Great Western at your own risk. The general thinking is just too juvenile and simplistic, IMO. You folks are making the same assumptions as the rank amateurs re. a direct comparison of the two companies. Increasingly, wise investors are noting the difference and thus the recent GWM sp performance. Toly, a big hero on this board, is the most guilty among the group at this, even carrying it over to the GWMGF/GWG message boards. Lynas has great potential and we will be amply rewarded for out patience--not need to attack GWM!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.