G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

London mostly AIM related. US have a few, but little on...

1. 2,420 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    London mostly AIM related.
    US have a few, but little on international spec trading.
    Already have a few brokers looking at it.
    I was actually thinking more of contacting the journalists that were credited for the articles written, Telegraph, Times etc. They would already have some background and understanding of the ruby market and mining from their earlier experience with Gemfields.
    I have a pretty renowned journalist from the BBC who I was best mates with, not only did we go to school together in England, but our families also lived very close in a small village near Waterloo in Belgium, back when my father was running ICI Europe. So my, his and a few other English families spent holidays etc together. A pretty close bunch, that still stay in contact 40 years later. He has spent the last 20 years reporting across Africa. Not sure it's time to talk to him about it yet. I thought it might be better after we get our Mining License. He would probably also want to be on the ground. I would imagine his approach would be more about the comparison of treatment of the locals between Mustang and Gemfields or something like that, which Imo is one of our strong points. I am still a little apprehensive involving friends and family in my investments at these early stages.
    I'm going to make contact with CJ/Mustang tomorrow or Tuesday.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.