MLX 2.25% 45.5¢ metals x limited

The key here is that management of mlx will need to assemble a...

1. 7,163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    The key here is that management of mlx will need to assemble a team to manage the building and operation of Wingellina, from people with the experience and qualifications in this particular field.Most mine development these days is built by contracting companies that know whar they are doing .you will find that a high profile management team , with suitable experience in nickel laterite mines will be appointed to progress a project of this significance , you don't necessarily need another company taking over , just a great management team. I have read that a large proportion of nickel production now comes from laterite mining , and problems in the past , are well understood , and now designs of equipment and the materials used in the equipment, are much more suited to the process, which I believe is very corrosive, leading to reliability problems. most of these potential problems will be designed out .I may do a little research into laterite mining , and how much nickel is produced by this method and current performance of these production facilities .if anyone has any input regarding this , feel free .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.5¢
Change
0.010(2.25%)
Mkt cap ! $412.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.0¢ 45.5¢ 43.3¢ $1.953M 4.353M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 110122 45.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.5¢ 49999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.