DCL 0.00% 1.1¢ domacom limited

6 years in the making have lead to this moment, page-4

1. 426 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Their are plenty of reverse mortgage and equity release products in the market place for consumers as previously outlined. I believe one supposed distinction of this Domacom product ( IMO) is that financial planners are able to charge a fee for advice , having done the appropriatte Domacom accreditation course , when they reccommend this product ( if suitable) for their clients (IMO).

IMO I think that the following quote from Domacoms website provides a synopsis in part at: https://domacom.com.au/how-to-invest-with-domacom/senior-equity-release/

which states:

Only Senior Equity Release

DomaCom is the only Senior Equity Release that is a financial product which means you can charge a fee to advise on it. Senior Australians interested in this product must have adviser sign-off so there is a significant market opportunity.

Accreditation

It is an ASIC requirement that advisers need to be accredited to advise on fractional property investment and senior equity release. Successful completion through Mentor Education Group attracts CPD points.

For further information or register go to Enrol Now

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.