AJL 0.00% 0.8¢ aj lucas group limited

$ 60.000 per acre, page-26

1. 763 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Tgn I'll tell you something mate, I'm just as nervous, anxious, frustrated as you are, and who knows if I'm right or wrong.

The hidden agenda behind a lot of my positive posts is for my own benefit too. We all know the deep frustration of this stock, we all know and have watched this go from a sky is the limit holding to one that is lucky to be still trading, it could have swallowed up all our money's, and only pricks like Campbell would have benefited.

But credit where credit is due, if he left us with one positive, it is cuadrilla. The saving grace was he stepped down for all our benefit because I truly believe if he had of kept going we were stuffed. I still to this day wonder whether he was pushed for the sake of existence of ajl and ALL investors.

The oz operations does appear to have turned itself around, whether good luck, good timing or good management, who knows, but we got out of gaol and appear to be reinventing ourselves.

Regarding the future we'll who knows, but if what we're being told by Francis is true then we have a huge resource that when, not if, but when it's processed, all of our dark times should be well behind us.

Like we've said before, the major holders haven't spent millions of dollars, countless hours and stayed on board if the light at the end of the tunnel was very, very bright.

Let's enjoy what is about to hopefully change our lives, as bohara said recently, there will still be disruptions but this project is too far down the road to drop tools, pack-up and head home.

Good luck mate, and to all, the same wish

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 450104 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1938013 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.