AEJ 0.00% $8.00 redbank energy limited

60% annualised return with potential upside, page-5

1. 2,370 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 246
    my holding in Alinta has become a matter of principal.I assume it is the same with many existing shareholders.
    I could have sold prior and made many times their value with the funds,employed elsewhere.

I only hold them to vote NO,when the time comes.
    The offer of 10c is derisory and deserves to be seen off as a matter of principal.

As to the final vote,EACH NO VOTE IS WORTH THREE YES,i believe,so although,i will happily understate my holding, (although they already have some indication as a result of votes cast for that independent director who disapeared into the sunset and whom i believe withdrew his nomination at the AGM)I believe in all earnest,they won't get the vote unless they buy a lot more votes(shares),to be sure.

i'm tempted to enter the frey,but for the fact,my potential returns are higher elsewhere.Then again,it might be a case of who owns that last share to push the vote to 25.001% as someone has suggested elsewhere.

Either way yesterday there was a 60% annualised return available,which today,is further reduced as they've had to pay 9.4c.

As for my prior post,that could easily end up at 15c to be sure they can tie up enough,before the vote.

Then again,it could be fun later,if its found there is an arrangement,or connection between parties(there is no indication there is,but they better not have owned any debt as well at any time,or have large shareholders who have),AS WOULDN"T THAT EXCLUDE THEM FROM THE VOTE as a related party.(its the rum and coke letting my mind wander here).
    But i am well aware,nothing can be kept secret for any length of time in the computer age.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEJ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.