NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

Unfortunately the news of finance wasn't enough to push through...

1. 45 Posts.
    Unfortunately the news of finance wasn't enough to push through the sellers in the short-term.
    It is funny to see though, that people would sell at 43 cents when given just over 100% dilution it represents a very similar price to the 86 cents people where paying pre-announcement for a company that had over 100 million dollars less in cash and still only the dream of paying off a satellite.

I'm not 'hoping the buyers are there', because they've already shown us they definitely are. I'm just waiting for the dust to settle on what has been quite a tumultuous period that many buyers are rightfully not willing to endure.
    Because when it does what you are left with is a significantly de-risked, high profitability business in a sector poised for consistent growth in long term global demand.

I bought more. I had to. Dilution sucks I know and the dream wasn't realised without setbacks.
    But this is pretty much there... there's going to be a satellite and it's going to bring in enough money to show the ASX that it's not a risky small cap anymore. When this begins to be viewed as a sustainable business the surety of long term satellite contract influx in hand with so much potential growth, why would anyone consider not having it as part of a portfolio?

Man I can't even imagine how much easier contracts are going to be to get now and just how much more significant and tangible they are going to appear when announced.

You all just did the downside... I highly recommend joining us for the up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.