BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

60 cents target in 6 months, page-13

1. 20,387 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1990

Ivan
    Firstly don't underestimate TA especially on indices. The death cross has been a very reliable indicator over time and may I say more reliable than stock specific predictions by both brokers and HC participants .
    Let me use your post to highlight how I see your post and please take no personal offence . You spend the first part bagging a tool used by traders, hedge funds and big institutions ( TA) then you go on to put a case forward ( baseless in my opinion ) that BDR would need a price of 50c to be taken over. Now let me ask you , have many companies can you site where the ultimate TO price is 500% the price pre TO . Try giving me 2 on the ASX in the last 5 years. The average premium for a TO is 35-40% so even your 30c figure is pie in the sky stuff.
    The problem of quoting such numbers is (again in my view ) a failure to internalise the reality of BDR business at present . Now I will pre empt the argument that it will be worth more if gold price rises. So will every gold producer ! BDR trades at 11.5 c for very good reason, and it may even be because a CR is being discussed with some instos.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.