PLS 0.34% $2.99 pilbara minerals limited

Can't open the link on my phone @RDL... is that the video...

1. 629 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Can't open the link on my phone @RDL... is that the video presentation someone did a good while back and presented to his local federal member and the ASX...

That was an interesting insight...I did watch that quite a few times and actually wrote a letter as he suggested to my local federal member.... I'm all about fairness for the Mum N Dad retail investor, hopefully many others also did the same.

Not sure I see it as a desperate retail bid at 72 cents.... I'm of the view, more likely a desperate shorter trying to stack the deck and get in first to cover.

After I closed a retail position last Monday at 58.5 cents, I jumped back in at 50.5 cents and watching closely....luckily..... ;-P Then jumped back in @ 52.5 cents this week. Can tell you, I listed to sell staright away again...but cancelled my 56.5 cent sell first thing this morning......Lucky, I guess for someone who doesn't get it...

As for my Super PLS shares, again, those bad boizs having bough back in the day of single digits and slightly over.... not touching those until Takeover, $ 3, no $ 4... or $2.20 whichever comes first...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.99
Change
0.010(0.34%)
Mkt cap ! $9.000B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.93 $3.01 $2.89 $104.7M 35.12M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 11874 $2.98

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.99 65336 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.