60 day juice diet, page-48

1. 35,674 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 548
    There's still alot of debate about juicing VS blending..

I think blnding is actually better you just have to add a small portion water to allow it to blend finer. I guess it is a similar argument to raw VS steamed vegtable, obviously both methods are great for health & the content alone beats most the junk people fill themselves with daily but raw VS steamed & blend VS juice still have the argument that many of the important benefits are drastically reduced through the extra processes.

I've also heard the below line many times which i guess implies Blending ? as it leaves a bit more roughage in the final product.

"Juice should always be chewed"

Play2Win sounds like it's been a rollercoaster for your family I hope your daughter has benefitted from the treatment, such a tough position for a child, i can't even imagine - but i do think juices & diet can be highly beneficial for her when the chemo finishes. Maybe you should have look into fish oil aswell if she doesn't already take any aside from the many already known benefits it recently showed some pretty amazing outcomes wiping out leukemia in mice. Well worth a look anyway.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.