TZN 23.1% 3.2¢ terramin australia limited.

I am not sure that anyone wants to hear about jokes like...

1. 25 Posts.
    I am not sure that anyone wants to hear about jokes like this.

Honestly, I keep getting caught by this bloke's stories & should not listen to Moriarty at all. First I see something in the press which looks like a great deal and I think the Terramin share price will rise. I thought that maybe Terramin was playing hard to get for some reason. Then I see their note to the ASX - this was not an offer at all. $5m some time in the future. IF the project got the Algerian goverment approval that this $5m is conditional on, Tala Hamza would be worth a fortune to Terramin - so why sell for trivia like that?

I should have smelled a rat when Moriarty's offer was backed by all these Canadian companies (did he run out of big Chinese already?). I should also have smelled a rat when the first I heard of this offer was in the press.

Moriarty has not changed at all. Thank goodness we dont have to put up with his nonsense ASX stories any more. I just hope the current lot can sort themselves out before the Terramin stock dies of boredom.

I wonder if Moriarty sold any shares after he put this announcement in the press?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.006(23.1%)
Mkt cap ! $67.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 3.2¢ 2.7¢ $2.428K 78.56K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 102896 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 259179 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.