TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

SassyI'm with Kwaidan!This goes to the heart of what I'm on...

1. 8,256 Posts.
    Sassy

I'm with Kwaidan!

This goes to the heart of what I'm on about with regard to PR.

Someone should be employed fulltime to focus on Public Relations with some Investor Relations "hack work", although the CEO (of small companies like ACL) also tend to be responsible for Investor Relations.

Sassy, I know you mentioned PR makes you nervous - perhaps because it can be quite nebulous, but ACL does have plenty of substance in terms of good news to tell/sell, that I don't think a contracted part time PR firm would do it justice. Conversely, I think that a member of staff with this specialty and responsibility would add far greater value than a contracted PR firm.

A full timer with PR budget could probably fit under $150,000 p.a. (or maybe up to $200,000) - would add to cash burn, but I believe the advantages far outweigh the disadvantages, especially if the person is top notch.

The contacts that Gary made are bread and butter for a dedicated PR person. I applaud Gary for what he has done! I do believe, however, for various reasons, that even this sort of initial communication is far better coming from someone from within the company, rather than from a keen shareholder.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.